PRA provides a number of services designed to assist in the assessment, reporting and evaluation and long term management of financial transactions.
We aim to ensure that all necessary ESG due diligence is conducted to identify and mitigate the risks associated with such transactions.
PRA and its associates provide a package of services for each investment which includes:
- Plant condition and valuation surveys
- CAPEX and business valuations
- Post investment risk mitigation and oversight
- Investor ESG representation
- Pre-exit management, positioning, support and ESG disclosure
- Post–exit ESG planning and strategy
- Environmental and social due diligence
- Environmental investigations and technical services
- Community impacts assessments
- Public consultation and stakeholder analysis
- ESG research and analysis
- Porfolio ESG profiling and reporting
Our full transactional support approach allows the investor to understand ESG risks presented by the current operations. We focus on identifying the risk and opportunities and then provide a bespoke solution to be implemented to realize the benefits.
PRA looks at the long term operational and efficiency benefits in line with the investors timeframe and investment strategy. This approach allows for value creation and the maximization of sustainable alpha for each investment in the portfolio.
Post-exit strategies involve the planning and development of internal systems to allow an organisation to prepare for its' inclusion in sustainability and RI indexes such as the Hang Seng Sustainability Index or the FTSE For Good.
We also provide Equator Principle reviews and comparison against Donor Agency criteria such as those defined by the IFC, World Bank, ADB, ILO and DEG.